Now consider what you will need to do to begin
- Whose support is needed to help you implement your compacting plan for the underachieving student(s) you have selected?
- What type of assessment tools will you need to identify the students for whom you will compact curriculum?
- How will you gather resources for enrichment?
- What options do you have to supply these resources?
- What problems might you anticipate while implementing your plan to compact curriculum? How will you deal with them?
Assessing how well you have done: After you have completed a preliminary compactor form, you can complete the assessment form to see how well your compacting works as compared with hundreds of other teachers who have completed the process with their students.
Next Section: Bibliography
Previous Section: Knowledge Check Through Frequently Asked Questions